Welcome to the forums! This post serves as a how-to for creating new topics and replying to comments on the forum.
- Make sure you are authenticated. You would have received an email from the site or a Victoria Hospice staff member with login instructions. If you're not logged in, you will see a login link above each topic on the forum, or you can click the login link located on the top menu. Login with your username (or email) and password. If you forgot your password, please use the forgot password form.
- Browse the forums to see if there is already an existing topic. If so, post there instead of creating a new topic.
- Click the Add New Topic Button button at the top of the page.
- Type a forum topic title in the Subject field and your post contents in the Body field. There are various basic editing options available including: bold, italic, ordered list, unordered list and link.
- You can also attach documents (up to three per post) by using the Attachments field.
- Once completed, click the Save button at the bottom of the page.
- Users will comment on your forum topic, you can either reply directly to their comment by clicking on Reply link located under their comment (this will nest your comment under their comment) or reply to the bottom of the comments by posting in the Comment box and clicking Save at the bottom of the page.
- If you'd like to make edits to your post, click the "edit" link located at the top, near the title. Content authored by you and forum moderators can edit or delete posted topics.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.