As a public service to other hospice organizations, Victoria Hospice offers this cost-effective way to produce customized professional bereavement information handouts featuring your hospice palliative care organization's logo and contact information. Send this file to your local commercial printer or graphic designer for layout, insert your own logo and contact information, and produce eight professionally printed brochures for distribution to your bereaved clients. Victoria Hospice must be credited on each brochure: "Content courtesy of Victoria Hospice Society"
Set of eight bereavement brochures for $10.00.
One each of:
- Grief: What Makes it Difficult?
- Special Days and Holidays
- Ten Things to Know About Grief
- Grief: Coping With Challenges
- Child and Teen Grief: Information for Parents and Caregivers
- Understanding Your Emotions
- Grief After Suicide
- Things to Remember When Supporting a Grieving Person
Option - Create your own branded versions of the above
Set of all eight Grief & Bereavement brochure content, as above, but in a Word version, ready for your own logo and contact info and suitable for printing for $100.00.
While there is no shipping cost associated with the Word version of the Grief & Bereavement Brochures, a $20 handling fee is charged to recoup the costs of processing the order.