Reporting to the Director, Clinical Services, and working as part of an interdisciplinary team, the Assistant fulfills a variety of clerical and administrative duties related to the operation of a Clinical Health Care environment. The Assistant provides office and administrative support including meeting coordination and support, electronic and paper-based document creation, file management, equipment and supply management, scheduling, provider billing, and financial data entry. Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
- General administrative oversight, coordination and scheduling for the Clinical and Medical Directors
- Office organization: creation and maintenance of systems including filing, coding, supplies, equipment, etc.
- Assist staff with office technology and software
- Sourcing and procuring of office supplies
- Meeting coordination and support: booking, refreshments, agendas, minutes, preparing meeting materials and equipment set-up, etc.
- Create documents, reports, clinical forms and correspondence
- Clinical Department and interdepartmental communication, coordination and support
- Organize and maintain professional graphics presentations for both internal and external use
- Liaising with other Victoria Hospice and Vancouver Island Heath Authority departments and services to ensure activities/processes are efficient, cost effective and inclusive
- Manage and maintain electronic calendars
- Initiate travel arrangements and oversee expenditures
- Take accurate minutes and provide committee support
- Oversee scheduling and orientation materials for nursing and other learners
- Sourcing and procuring of clinical supplies
- Act as first contact for clinical complaints
Click here for the full job description.
How to apply: Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Assistant to the Clinical and Medical Directors. Applications will be considered as received.
Victoria Hospice is an equal opportunity employer.