Proudly offered by the UBC Division of Palliative Care & Victoria Hospice, this class showcases a series of presentations from experts in the field of palliative medicine. covering state-of-the-art patient-centred care of people living with serious illness, and their families. Learn about the latest advances in modern palliative medicine and interdisciplinary collaboration in the advancement of Palliative Care.
Topics covered include:
- Integration of a palliative approach in the pre-hospital setting
- Lymphedema management minimally invasive palliative procedures
- Dyspnea: A multidisciplinary approach in palliative care
- Delivering palliative care to vulnerable populations
- Shifting to a palliative approach in LTC: what does it take?
Click Here for a schedule and details on speakers. (posted agenda could be subject to change)
Dates and location
Date: Monday, October 7th, 2019
Time: 8:30am- 4:30pm
Location: Paetzold Lecture Theatre, Vancouver General Hospital, 899 West 12th Avenue, Vancouver, BC, V5Z 1M9
Registration to attend in-person:
- In-person (Physicians with CME credit): $100.00
- In-person (Non-Physician/non-CME credit): $20.00
- Physicians (with CME Credits): $100
- Non CME Credit/Non-physician registration: FREE. Click Here and select your location.
For questions about registration forms please email Brittany Clark.