Your Voice Matters. Help Shape Victoria Hospice's Education Plans
As we continue to expand our education in the community, we want to know what questions you have. What would you want answered if you, or a family member, were diagnosed with a serious illness? What information would you need to care for a loved one, or to ensure that you live life to the fullest while managing your illness?
Whether you are seeking practical, emotional or psychosocial support, we want to help you. Please take a moment to think about what questions you may have around end-of-life care. We could potentially offer sessions on topics such as:
- How can I take care of my partner at home for as long as possible?
- How can I live well with a serious illness?
- What is ‘advance care planning’?
- How can I leave a legacy for years to come?
- Is there a support group for caregivers like me?