Proudly offered by the UBC Division of Palliative Care & Victoria Hospice, this class showcases a series of presentations from experts in the field of palliative medicine. covering state-of-the-art patient-centred care of people living with serious illness, and their families. Learn about the latest advances in modern palliative medicine and interdisciplinary collaboration in the advancement of Palliative Care.
Topics covered include:
- Integration of a palliative approach in the pre-hospital setting
- Lymphedema management minimally invasive palliative procedures
- Dyspnea: A multidisciplinary approach in palliative care
- Delivering palliative care to vulnerable populations
- Shifting to a palliative approach in LTC: what does it take?
Contact us to learn more about this program.