Victoria Hospice Employee Payroll Deductions via Island Health
When you make a donation by payroll deduction, each pay period you help Victoria Hospice Society to:
- Support vital programs including music therapy, spiritual care, child and youth counselling, one-on-one bereavement counselling and support groups, educational and research opportunities to advance and improve end-of-life care in our community and beyond.
- Boost funds to help run the Palliative Response Team vehicle, purchase specialized equipment, buy pain medication and add enhancements to the unit and Hospice Garden.
The benefits of payroll giving for you:
- Your charitable giving is spread in small amounts over the course of the year.
- You’re in charge—change or stop your gift at any time, simply contact Victoria Hospice.
- Your donation appears on your T4 slip – no more keeping track of receipts throughout the year to get your benefits.
Thank you for your payroll contribution to Victoria Hospice!
Employee Payroll Deduction Request
"*" indicates required fields