As the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, we are actively monitoring the situation closely.
We know that our community is concerned and we share your concerns. We want you to know that ensuring the health and safety of our patients, families, volunteers and staff is paramount.
- Click Here for a status on groups/events
- Bereavement Drop-In Groups: Our weekly drop-in groups in both Victoria and the Westshore are postponed until further notice.
- Hike for Hospice: Postponed until further notice. If you have registered for the event on Sunday May 3rd, we will be in contact with you shortly.
- Palliative Care Medical Intensive (PCMI): We will not be offering the spring session. Learn more here.
- On-Site Tours: There will be no tours of the In-Patient Unit and/or Community Support Centre until further notice.
- Volunteer Orientation Sessions: We have postponed the current sessions. If you are enrolled in this you will receive a message from our volunteer department.